- 27-Dec-2013 to 25-Feb-2014 (CST)
- Kitchener, Cambridge, Breslau, ON, CAN
- To be determined based on experience
- Full Time
- Collect hog bookings from members and transporters
- Schedule loads and communicate to members/transporters
- Arrange and communicate to team special arrangements i.e. test loads, custom process, new members etc.
- Reschedule hogs in events of breakdowns, weather etc.
- Administer settlement payment process for producers
- Maintain Producer Web system
- Ensure newsletters / communiqués are sent out promptly
- Ensure producer reports, data and statistics are sent to members daily
- Maintain data bases for each producer member
- Ensure members are CQA/On-trace/export compliant
- Be and ambassador for Animal Welfare
- Animal welfare monitor (CQA)
- Assist with sourcing new producer members
- Monitor trucking to ensure TQA compliance
- Develop a trucking report card system to allow us to benchmark each company with regards to service and outcomes etc.
- Liaise with the Board of Directors as required
- Attend industry/producer/government meetings
- Work with government, industry and producers to ensure compliance with regulations and implantation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop presentations and updates at industry/producer meetings
- Demonstrate and promote Company values
- Completion of a College/University degree in a related field of study
- 1-3 years of experience working in business in agriculture
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate win/win outcomes
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Travel is required and own transportation is necessary
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Conestoga Meats https://conestogameats.prevueaps.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings